We have just few hours left to kick-start “Picnic – 2017” with strong 22 families attending this time.
Your organization has already planned for the next Dhamaka – “Riot of Colors”. What an appropriate name chosen by one of our senior member…. Let’s come together… mingle, have fun and celebrate another Indian culture in the soil of happiness. Last year our Holi festival drew a total crowd of 174 people and this year we have set a higher target of 225 people. We had to increase the total tally due to humongous success of last year event and enthusiasm shown by participants.
The details of this year festival are given below –
- Date – Sunday March 19th, 2017
- Venue – ITCC, Sathorn Soi 1 (Ground floor)
- Facilities – Rain-dance, Live DJ, Plenty of fresh water, Gulal (abir), Plastic zip bag to take care of your belongings, Mugs (only for children), etc.
- Food & Beverages – Mouth-watering veg and Non-veg food as snacks and lunch. Free flow of soft-drinks.
- Donations – Members (Adults) – THB 500, Members (Children below 12 years) – THB 400, Non-members (Adults) – THB 600, Non-members (Children below 12 years) – THB 500. Children below 4 years (Members as well as Non-members) will be entitled to enjoy free of cost.
Four volunteers have come forward willingly to take care of logistics for the entire event. Please rush your contribution to either:
- Amit Kar (084-647-5031)
- Rajarshi Roy Choudhury (086-012-24520)
- Joydeep Chatterjee (063-219-6923)
- Raja Halder (062-875-4211)
Please note that, we have to stop the registration as soon as we reach 225 level and hence you are requested to pay at the earliest or definitely before March 5th, 2017 for the purpose of planning. Please pay them cash or rush your contribution to them through someone else.
You are also requested to like the Facebook event page. Just click the link https://www.facebook.com/events/711362169025609/711367842358375/?notif_t=like¬if_id=1487777568895364 and press “Going” if you have decided to join this year dhamaka before rushing your contribution. Also feel free to include your other friends whom you love to celebrate with.
See you all during the “Riot of Colors”.
Waste time carefully! It’s precious …
💞 Prefer to say ‘Oops’ rather than ‘What if’
🥀Limited edition crackpot
❣ Free spirit
❣ Wandered into my home & ❤ it